Calling all Digital Geniuses! As launch date is drawing ever closer, Roffa needs YOU to help answer some very important questions about space. Please select a question then choose an appropriate app to help you answer it!
- What is the history of space flight?
- What is the history of balloon flight?
- What is latitude and longitude and how can we use them to find Roffa when he lands?
- What is atmospheric pressure and how will it effect our space flight?
- What is near space and when does it start? We estimate Roffa will travel 30,000 meters – so will he make it?
- Will we be damaging the ozone layer or causing any other environmental issues?
- We will be using SMS messaging technology to locate Roffa. Will it always receive network coverage?
- What is in the stratosphere?
- What is NASA?
- How will the temperature change on Roffa’s journey?
- Is there weather in space?
- What is gravity and how will it effect Roffa’s journey?
- What is helium and how does it make our balloon travel to space?
- When will our balloon explode and why?
Once you decide upon your question, you need to decide how to answer it? I have provided a few ideas for apps below; please make sure they are in video format. Remember, you can use a combination of the apps and upload them into an iMovie from camera roll.
- EXPLAIN EVERYTHING
- GREEN SCREEN by DOINK
- PUPPET PALS
And then use IMOVIE/ ADOBE SPARK VIDEO to compile the film